In the IT jungle

After I joined my company I decided to shift my room nearby the office itself so that my sleep is not disturbed .So I got a House behind my company near marthahalli.It was a very peaceful and nice ride to office everyday hardly took 5 minutes and even from BTM (friends place) it was just 15-20 minutes.I was a Happy soul.One fine day I came to office a hour lat as usual and smiled at all other serious ppl and tried to eat thier head.But dint hue any luck with it. the whole office was buzzing about something.Some guys were talking on phone sadly.A girl was running crying and hugging another girl and shouting "I never thought this would happen to me"(OK tat s not true.I am a filmmaker right so I like some extra masala in the story)
IT people are supposed to be silent asses not shouting and all. I sat down and opened my Inbox as usual loading 1000 mails for the day. And my colleague says s "I am fed up of this I am moving to pune office".And my I saw a reminder which was dated to september saying.Company is moving to new campus in ITPL.I am like wtf.ITPL?aaaaaa now i am in synch with all other s around.From peacefull marthahalli 5 min journey to a hour long F'ing journey?.


And if you are going on a two wheeler.You are on a hell ride and two side mirrors are just a waste of space in traffice when vehicles can come from any side of the road in a one way.Auto guys never learn the traffic rules.They first turn and then look if anyone s going to hit them.They will scare the hell out of you for sure.BMTC busses roam like they are the big boys out there.Cows and dogs make roads their house and no one cares as coes are religious and Dogs bite.Dog s have started making their own gangs now a days and attacking two wheeler and cars from behind.Worst thing i worry about when i go out at night. Some of the BMTC accidents might even feature in the Deadly and funny videos category at a time like this one below





BMTC Funny videos that took someone s life

Note:- I suggest that the woman starts traveling to the hospital as soon as she finds she is pregnant.maybe u will reach on time

Question:- Where the HELL is the garden fucking city?

I mean who gives these people License to drive?they are obviously licensed to kill if they drive like this.who s taking the blame for this mess?politicians?traffic police? or us?...Suffering is for us for sure

My opinions:-"full offense"

The answer will be obviously us.No government asses will take their mistakes.They dont know the fucking City planning i guess.They goto build a new road and take 6 months to cover 1 km stretch and then start digging their father s grave in the same newly built road.Someone will die in that pit for sure.first comes the Electric cable digging and then on that the tar is spilt then again the drianage ppl come and dig the same road then the tar is spilt all over again.I mean cant u do it all planned at a time and then plan the road?then u say the bill for 1 km is 400 crores wtf is wrong with u.All this time the road is built the road diversion comes to place.And all roads will be jammed when these people make money.

Traffic police have their own job.collecting money from traffic rules when they are supposed to first make the traffic go smoothly."ah leave them we cant have dinner if these culprits pay fine.traffic will dissolve if not today tomorrow"

But I feel the main culprits are US. Some of us dont drive in roads we build relations.We put up shops and do functions on roads whenever required.And please dont try to impress girls in a traffic Jam,Move ur ass.Road is not a place to show off your car or bike leave it in showrooms. Whenever there s function at home road is ur mandap i mean wtf. I can take down my frustration s here but tomorrow it s going to be same pathetic traffic.Thankfully i am in less effected area for now. Other s Ur fate is in other s hands linterally.

Share:

0 comments