Ulidavaru Kandanthe- It just happened


I wanted to write this blog only because I saw a kick ass trailer from a industry that was always talked about for all the wrong reasons,Kannada Films Industry. Also this can be assumed as a continuity to my previous blog on some similar topic " lucia-drug-that-got-crowd-high ". It s not the I will keep writing on Kannada movies all the time, but these are the only two blogs i felt like writing as I saw something that s really changing things around in a Industry that was known for the sad state of affairs and politics within.Today I am just writing about the trailer as I have written a long speech on this topic in " lucia-drug-that-got-crowd-high ". Today I will be writing about " Rakshit Shetty " first direction film " Ulidavaru Kandante ". Before going ahead check out their viral trailer that s a brilliant exhibition on the future of film making " Ulidavaru kandanthe trailer "

Firstly this trailer as you watch gives you a thought of Hollywood movies than what the felling is usually "idyavudo haalad tamil telugu remake ". The composition, the background score, the editing work, the acting and a touch of the coastal karnataka makes this trailer par above any other trailers made today. The sin City look at times justifies the characters and brings that fresh look to the films. Music director should be really applauded because he has just made this trailer a kick ass one. What I liked the most is also that Rakshith has taken the initiative to give life to the great actress like Tara, who were neglected by the industry for known reasons.




I wont judge Rakshith s direction by just the trailer anyway,but have high hopes for him not because he was a star from Simple aagondhu love story but he was a looser in Tuglaq, Lets kill gandhi. when you loose and fall so deep all you will do is get up and walk your way up. I have been following Rakshith for sometime and have seen how you can change if you are ready to take the big step s with Humility and dedication.These guys come not just with a dream they come with a plan, plan to do something they love  not something that other s want them to do.It s a inspiration for many like me to pursue what we have never thought of. Kannada film industry is no one s dream to get into but it s just a platform for beginner and later everyone want s to join the Tamil, Telugu or Bollywood brigade. There was a time when youngster s like Rakshith s film SOLS would noever even would be allowed to screen. But now with the help of social media no one can control these guys to stomp their authority on the Industry

This movie has now mainly challenged all old lazy ass technicians to start learning some new stuff and improvise every time than use the same template s to edit movie or music. Now if they dont youngster will take over and they wont stop or give the space to anyone who tries to control them.they dont care about your pathetic budgets that later turns out to be a harrassment to the movie with requests like "can my son be the hero?" " can we make the script like this?" "can I do some role?".Now even if you dont give them the opportunity they will create one all they need is a DSLR!! ask Pawan how he did it for LUCIA funds. Now producers are more worried of them loosing their jobs with this crowdfunding shit going on.I would say it s good for you guys because now u can just concentrate on your real estate works than competing with the most pathetic movies you make.No offense all I am saying is if you want to invest,just do it and give the directors the opportunity to show what they have got. Obviously director doesnt want to make a bad film as his name is on the line too and will make sure you get your returns while he get s the project come out the best. No one wants to do a bad job just because u paid for it. Give them the space be like the guy who produced "sulle sathya short film", heard he is very passionate about kannada movies and he did everything to get the movie to CANNES FILM FESTIVAL. remember it s a short film!!.


lols i was supposed to write only about the trailer but its gone too far. just watch the trailer you dont need much explanation. There are a lot of films coming on this line like "6-5=2" "Jatta" "Lucia" "Dyavre" etc. You can see a lot of healthy competition going on and none of these guys take it personally but they work together so they can keep getting something cool to the industry that almost dead. And lastly "I WAS NOT PAID TO WRITE THIS' because someone came to me saying I was asked to write for lucia :)I am waiting for the movie to release of the movie and please stop sending contract movie killers to theaters it s so pathetic.

Thank you for reading
leave your personal note if any http://www.sensationfilm.com/ or I am always on Facebook don't hesitate to shoot me :p https://www.facebook.com/PRAJWAL.RAI

Share:

2 comments

  1. Yes, I agree... I am totally blown away by this new director- Gadda Viji in his debut movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the film yet and trailer dint give me muj to write about...will see the movie and have a say...i have been getting mixed reactions 😊

    ReplyDelete