startups , Survive!!

Startups ,it's time to grow togather

Disclaimer:- this is a not a marketing gimmick,just my blog where I share my insights. Doing this as I run a agency www.sensationfilm.com and have a good number of startups and top MNCs working with me. I have got many startup messages on ideas to survive and investors who r looking for opportunities.i am now xpert but wanted to share what others are doing or what information I get.



Cash drying up, no new orders , running out of ideas ,employees out of town and connection issues , salaries pending , clients frustrated , inventory piling up, no transport options , infection fear..yes it is the corona reality. Accept it ,move ahead.

Many startups are struggling and are looking for way to survive right now.Do not give up at this time, it is hard. But these r testing times from where many corporations were formed in 2008.Growth rate, conversion rate, revenues ,inventory ,profits are just words right now and nobody cares but if you survive this wave your I'll see investors coming in as your business comes out stronger.
Investors I know are looking to offload if they see struggle in any of their investments at these times if they see weakness as ample opportunities open for them as normalcy returns. Don't fear taking loans ,many fear that loans can be pressure and dangerous. Business is not a place for the fearfull, there is no business out there without loans, that's how you grow.

India has given a package has high support for startups, look how you can come under a MSME.Use the govt loans and nearly 6.5 lakh crore is reserved for it.More stimulus will come as normalcy returns ,you need to survive.

Have been working and guiding startups for sometime and see many r in high pressure as they wait for normalcy to return. Doing give up ,help each other in the startup circle.Push business to the other startups you know and they will do the same, Grow togather.There is a need for startups now to work togather ,maybe even push some credit line for some if you have extra in hand.very effective supply chain can build up for leads to new business.

If you have shut down due to the pressure or lost your job in startup  also do leave me your profile ,let's see if u can fit you somewhere with other startups. We need to make sure joining a startup has its advantages,not a risky affair
If you need any assistance get in touch with me I will guide you to other startups in my circle who can help you or any assistance I can give. Not charging for it don't worry 😁😆

Phone:- 9986303028
Email:- prajwal@sensationfilm.com
prajwal.isky@gmail.com





Share:

0 comments