Bangalore-The lore with many faces

Oh k long time since I blogged...all server s down on office for about two hours now.So thought why not blog about what happened yesterday so that it will be like a trailer of what I am working on (don't even think,u don't no).first blog from my iPhone(ok yeah showoff woooo).Big deal.


I wanted to blog this after what happened yesterday.As it was very funny to be left out and a warning on the what not to do in Bangalore outdoors.


It was 1.00 in the sunny afternoon.I had been just out of KFC having a big zinger meal walking towArds the parking lot.The bike was in ma visibility shining by the sunlight touching it with it's cruel rays.I am able to hear someone muttering something behind ma back.I hear to what s they are saying.it was a lady,and she seemed to be saying what I am.is she spying on me?(totally out of question,I am no Michael Jackson to spy around).but whatever she s saying she was absolutely right.


I turned back and was amused to see a fortune teller with a basket in her hand. I asked her to leave I dont want to hear anything.But she started babbling about my future.It sounded good.MAHN!!this is getting sick I felt and asked her how much should I pay for it(actually I was feeling happy about what she said about my future...).She said 20 buck's(I thought mmm yeah toh chalta hai).

Then it began she started saying awesome thing s like You will have these many vehicle s n u will reach height s in ur profession n all.I was over the moon .She continued "right now u are not able to do any saving s . That s just for now . Your future looks great one guy with a mustache will come and help you when no one is supporting you.Within two months you will go out of the country and will have no problems....".

"LADY wait a minute ....Did you say I will go out of country in two months?". "yes". "ha ha you should be out of your mind.....to go abroad in two months I dont have a PASSPORT at all....what the hell are you talking about??". She was like "When god wishes something .It will happen....everthing is going to be great in ur life....except that u have a "HALLI(lizard) DOSHA"".I am like "COOL,...will i be like spiderman or something?/"

She got angry this time but still just said "You dont believe in GOD I know but dont question the Godliness.Ok all you need to do now is I will give you a pearl. You have to touch it to ur forehead and through high". "So what the cost on this?"."nothing. Just get me a peice of paper and I will do the required procedures". I told her "adjust with some paper where would I get it from??.You do this everyday you should have some".And she had a newspaper/She tore it into two pieces and gave me one(I was feeling like I am getting into black magic sphere).she put a pearl in one half and did some chanting infront of a statue in her basket and told "now in the other half that I gave you Put some amount.DONT give it to me.It s for you only.Put any amount you want and fold the newspaper and keep in ur pocket.Use it for a good cause and u will soon reach your goals".I had just a 1000rs Note which I kept in it and then in placed it in ma pocket.

I took the pearl and threw it on the road. then she said "ok give me the other half with the money.I will do some prayer s and give it to you".I am like "OK...money is moving to her hand now?"(gone gone my 1000 bucks down the drain.

Wat s weird?? Not tat she asked the money but what happened after that....OMG. I am standing there smiling at what she s doing since the begginning till this moment.She took my money and kept it inside her basket.Then she did some chanting and with both hands removed a Human SKULL wtf.I wanted to get the hell out of there(but that was my money ad i am not leaving without it..).She opened her hair s open like a BHOOTHNI.But after seeing that skull i expected this drama "CAN you cut the crap and do normal stuff??". she was like "there s a process for everything you have to go by the rules or it will imbalance the Human spirit"(ok i know tat s crap too).She was rubbing the 1000rs all over the skull as if she s giving it a bath.Then she took out a handbone from somewhere and started doin something.I was already bored with this and plugged in my earphones.after some 5 mins she was saying something i couldnt hear.I just said "carry on..".Then when it all ended she started saying "so if you want to loose this curse.you will need to get chicken s blood and crush a egg and mix them at a crematory and throw it there".I said "OK i will do it today".she continued "i know it s touch for you to search and do all these rituals.It s aok i will do it on ur behalf.I will keep this money and complete everyhting.All good thing s will happen to you"."ok......no no WAT??"(i dint know wat to do).I Just straightawy said "give me the money lady.Dont play these games here.I need it badly". "You shouldnt ask it back.I have kept in in our ancestors skull for blessing.It s bad omen if u ask it back.Go go". Ok this was it i lost it "Hi bitch gimme my money back.It doesnt matter even if i die on my way back.I need that money or you will have a bad omen and dosha's".


Somehow i got ma money.I donno what she has cursed after that.But i saved myself since i was a ATHIEST.I wonder what would it have been if it was a guy in deep belief in GOD.she would have scared the shit out of him.So when you come down to banglore You need to remember "Wallets with less cash is the best thing to do".Now you can all sleep after reading this big blog where i slept for about 2 time s before completing.But i had took up a challenge to finish it and make u suffer LOL.

Share:

0 comments