There s only one RELIGION-Place Where the GOD's LIVE

Disclaimer: I don’t belong to RSS / VHP / Bajrang Dal. I am not right-wing Hindu extremist. I am not Francois Gautier. I am not Gurumoorthy. I am notManoj Kumar. Neither am I Akshay Kumar. I am not a devotee of any Baba including Sai Baba, ...Rahul Baba, Baba Ramdev and Baba Black sheep. I am not related to any Thakre; living on nonliving. My surname isn’t Togadia. I have no religion except Cricket. I don’t believe in God, but I believe in Rahul Dravid and I have seen Sachin Tendulkar. The nearest I have felt to divinity was when I saw VVS Laxman on drive Shane Warne through mid-wicket at Eden in 2001. And I believe Virendar Sehwag can save us from Satan by just Upar Cutting him. This post is a work of fiction but that should not be a reason to disbelieve it.We still feel we can win the Next Match.We Belive in one Religion and you know GOD's will stand By us.So Move on!! You know What i am saying.Because i am just saying what you actually are Believing lol

Here s something that caught my eye



Ganguly: Do or die.
Sehwag: Do before you die.
Dravid: Do until they die.
Tendulkar: Do that will never die.
Laxman: Do when everyone else die.
...Yuvraj: Do, die, reborn. Do, die, reborn.
Ravindra Jadeja: Die but never Do.
Dhoni: Do everything before luck dies


Share:

0 comments